.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Homebrew Industrial Revolution Now in Kindle Format (Update)

Update: Homebrew Industrial Revolution is once again available in Kindle format. This time I uploaded it in .doc format, so unfortunately it's no longer a facsimile version. I don't have an ereader, so can't vouch for the readability of this one either. If you do purchase one and it's as unreadable as the last version, please return it immediately and notify me. I'll consider it the end of my experiment with Kindle.

In addition, good news from Steve Herrick, who has produced an epub version of it.

And as always, it will continue to be available in free pdf format right here.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Plump said...

I have just downloaded the sample from Amazon.co.uk. It is perfect.

Don't give up on Kindle. I got one as a Christmas present and though I was a sceptic about ebooks I am sold on it. They have got the technology right. It has a big future.

January 18, 2011 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Aranfan said...

I don't suppose you have an epub version of Organization Theory as well?

January 18, 2011 6:26 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Thanks for the info, The Plump. Glad to be able to announce that it's good.

Sorry, Aranfan, but the only thing I've got for OT is a pdf file.

January 18, 2011 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Aranfan said...

Damn. Studies and Homebrew are availible in epub.

Kindle can't read epub, which is the current open standard, and I've heard terrible Orwellian things about it. Like deleting books you've bought off your device. I'm thinking about a Kobo instead, since I've had trouble navigating the Nook.

January 19, 2011 4:04 AM  
Blogger Sheldon Richman said...

Download (for free) Calibre, which will covert epub to Mobi, which works fine on Kindles.

June 01, 2012 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home