.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Draft Chapter Eleven

Another draft chapter from the Organization Theory project:

Chapter Eleven: Structural Changes: The Abolition of Privilege.
(incl. Appendix 11A: Reciprocity and Thick Libertarianism)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawn P. Wilbur said...

This is very nicely done, Kevin. I think this book will go a long way to bolster what you accomplished with "Studies." And after getting caught up on some of the chapters I had missed, I've been shuffling the outline for "Anarchism of Approximations" a bit, as there are some there are some things here I would like to build on. Looking forward to the completed work.

March 15, 2008 11:51 AM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Thanks, Shawn. I expect writing this book should affect whatever I do in the second edition of MPE (this chapter seems to tie in with the Intro to part II).

March 20, 2008 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home